Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just to keep you in the loop on what has been going on in my life these last two weeks.

That is right really NOTHING. I am so blessed to be here and just relaxing and reading and knowing that He is right along side me as I write this.
People I know a lot of you out there can't understand what I do at the ALC. I am a missionary and this is a thing that God has put on my heart now for 4 1/2 years. I believe this time I have been resting in His arms. He has giving me His peace and joy. I have been having some trouble with this before I got here. You know just doing this and that. I honesty believe He is putting new life into me while I am here. I look at how the folks here deal with troubles. Plus they are helping each other out each day. I am so blessed to see His compassion.
If you have been checking on what has been going on here, you can see I have not really left this place much. I have been walking with a guy named Henry, before the cold weather came in. Then I have been to Walmart two times. Then last Sunday I went to the Hall. Today we will be having church here. I will write about this later on today or night. The roads are still some what rough shape. Plus I know the bus will not be running today for church that is why it will take place here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...