Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy NEW Monday.

I know most people are going back to their jobs and schools. My question is what happen since before Christmas to today? Have you changed your heart towards HIM (Jesus Christ) ? The reason I ask is, nothing will change in your job or school or what ever you do. Now I have talked with a lot of people about how God has done this and that in their lives during this season. Now my question is, have you changed? What I am trying to say is you can do this and that, to try to change things that will happen. Now let Him do the changing in your life. We all look forward to this year to be better than last year. But you know as well as I do, it might or it might not. We can say we are going to do more work outs, eat less food. Lose weight. You know what I am trying to say. Now I have something for all of us to do. SEEK HIM (Jesus Christ) Then I believe things will change for you. Inside of us we all have plans and things to do. But if you are trying to do this in your own strength you will fail.
I hear a message yesterday from a guy named Brad, at Calvary Bible. He was talking about how when Noah was on the ark. He didn't see any land during those days during the flood. Just think about it. Noah really didn't have any thing to look at. He knew God was there, but Noah himself didn't see God. So when Noah saw the pikes of the mountains. He had hope and some thing to look towards.
It is like our lives, we will go through valleys (bad things) But if we seek Him at all times, we will have hope. My message for us this new year is Matthew 6:33.
I will not write I all out. But when you get a chance, PLEASE read this. I believe during your times of valleys, you can have comfort in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...