Friday, January 22, 2010

Hey I got another story to share.

Like you will see under this one. I was telling you about my day. Marie and I went for a drive today. We took the check book back to the right bank. Then I had a part to take back for Billy Slater. A bearing he bought while here during the fall time. While driving I was asking Marie about a thrift store or something like that. She told me that she thought JC Penny's had a big clothes sale going on. We went and she was so correct. They were having 75% off all their winter clothes. I saw a couple of things and then, Marie said look here, i came over. A down filled vest. that was what I told I was looking for. This vest sold for $100.00,(I think) The tag on it was all ready marked down to $69.00. I got to the register and the girl tells me with tax in all. $9.73. I told her SOLD. She was a very freinding and seem to really enjoy her job there. I told her how good my Jesus is and she agree. We came back I took a nap and I have been playing on this new computer since 5 pm. I got a thing call Magic Jack too. This cost $39.99 plus tax. I hooked it up and now I can call Bahamas for $.09 a minute. What a great saving. I know when I use my phone to call over there it is like $.65 a minute. Thank you Lord for this and now I can call my friend Olivia. I did call her and used up 1 hour all ready. You get 444 minutes for $40.00. I told about my day she too told me what happen in her life. I am so blessed to have her and now this Magic Jack to talk with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...