Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Lord's Day

Yes it is Sunday morning. I have a chance to check out a church that pretty much every one goes to.(Here) I will write about it later on.
I have a prayer request, it might sound selfless but I would like to get into my e mail account. I have called different people and ask them how I can get into this site.
Here is the site. I have been told about.
Mail.calvaryftl.org
mail02.calvaryftl.org
mail.calvaryftl.org.

I have tried them all. Please call me if you might know another way of getting into it. This is my only way to talk with the world and it has been four days. I know I am here to rest and just chill. BUT I still want to talk with my brothers and sisters.
My cell number 1-954-655-2057. My phone will be off between. 9:00am to 1:00pm. You can leave me a message I think. Oh that is right my message has not been chanced. I am here in North Caroline. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...