Friday, March 12, 2010

About why these guys came down here.

Yes this last week I have been blessed to have these guys stay in my place. It was a small area but we all made it.
Their names are Pastor Ed Reed, Pastor Ed Hart and Chris. The two Pastors came down from upper part of New York and Chris is a missionary from Mexico. They all came here to get a chance to teach our Patmos students and have time with a couple of of missionaries that are here from there. That would be Laura, Jen and Michelo. These missionaries are from Pastor Ed Hart church. It was a nice time for them to have dinner and get to talk about all that God has been doing in their lives since they have been here.
Pastor Ed Reed had a chance to teach the Patmos students. Chris is here for the ride. Plus during a day they helped me out with some projexts that I have been trying to get done. I know they all had a good time and a time to reflex on God's Word and just have some fun.
It was funny how this week worked out. I would get home and just chill, then they would go out until 10pm. I could still enjoy relaxing and watching some tv. Get to bed by 9pm and it just worked out great. I just see how our Lord uses people in my life to bring joy and laughs. Plus some time to hear their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...