Sunday, March 07, 2010

I have been watching every one's weather.

To all my friends up north… with all the recent news focused on the subzero weather and snow that the Midwest and Northeast coast areas are experiencing, we shouldn't forget that Florida sometimes has its share of devastating weather.

Below is a photo illustrating the excessive damage caused to a home from a west coast storm that recently passed through the GREATER MIAMI area.

It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us to count our blessings… and not to take life for granted. See photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...