Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just another day at ALC

This last Monday Bob and I found out that this bus engine would not turn over. So we pulled out the glow plugs and found water in side of the head. So yesterday we had the chance to take the head off and today I will be taking it down to the machine shop. There they will clean the surface and put in new seals in it. This way we will know for sure if the head is good or not. If you have been watching my blog, you have seen how we need these buses to run the Adventure Learning Centre. For the last three weeks, it seams each bus has a mind of it's own. Like yesterday, the Ocean Bus, the wire on the charging system was hooked up wrong. We worked on that Friday. So when we got to start it, the batteries were dead. They used the Jungle Bus, Jen brought it back and told me, there is no brakes. Found out the power boost for the brakes has been leaking for a while, but yesterday it was dry. I called a parts place here on the island for the boost. Cost is $600.00, they don't have one in stock. I know our Lord has it under control, I do ask for prayer for all of our vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...