Friday, May 21, 2010

Here are a few jokes.

Question: What is blue and goes up and down ? Answer: A blueberry in an elevator.
" What is the differents between an elephant and a blueberry? They are both blue except for the elephant.
What do you get when 354 blueberries try to go through the door at the same time? A blueberry jam.
My wife and I were dinning out at a nice restauant. I overheard the couple at the nest table discussing their bill.
Well Mary, said the man. near as I can figue, base of the price of the ham diner you just ate, we got a hog back at the farm that is worth at least $137.00.
How do you repair a broken tomato? Tomato paste!
First girl: I spend hours in front of the mirror admiring my beauty. Do you think that is vanity? NO, it is imagination.
A waiter brings the customer's the steak he odered with his thumb holding the meat. Are you crazy? yelled the customer. Why are you holding the steak with your thumb? What answered the waiter. You want it to fall on the floor AGAIN?
I know these are kids jokes BUT we all have to cry or laugh, I would rather Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...