Tuesday, May 04, 2010

This is a small island. Not really.

Yesterday the 3rd is a day that they started taking our census here in the Bahamas. Do you remember me talking about a young lady, Olivia? Well today is she has two jobs. One is working at a place called Bilney Lane Children's Home plus she is part of the Census takers. She start today by knocking on peoples doors and asking them to fill out a form. I hear the form is 38 pages long, it will take about 45 minutes to fill out. So she has a full time job doing that. It is suppose to be done in 30 days. It sure sounds like they have their hands full with this on. So I guess this means who what and when happen on the 3rd is what you are to count. You know if you still have not had your baby outby yesterday, but have it today. It doesn't count until next time. I think that is why they called it Census Day on Monday. I could be wrong, that is what makes since to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...