Sunday, May 23, 2010

What last night was all about.

If you have not heard Mark Wallace is our boss during the summer time. The reason's are Pastor Chet and Adam and you know all, Patmos are in Brazil during this summer. So Mark and Kim plus Adam (son) open their home up to us to have a time of food and games. If you look at some of the pictures these are the people that will be here during this summer. We had a good time of fellowship and great food. Which every time we go to their home is fun time. We had steak and chicken plus the sides. Then just sat around and talked for a while. Then Tabbo came out and now playing a game. I have never played this before, it really is a a lot of fun. You have to give words that will push towards the name or the item you want them to say. We broke up in two groups. 1/2 The ones kicked our but. So I guess you have figured out I was a 2.
Plus it was Debbie Bird's birthday too. So we had a chance to wish her a happy birthday too. Laura brought with her a cheese cake from Swizz Bake Shop. Boy was that good, what? That is how Bahamian's say they mean it, WHAT? Good stuff.
I know we are going to have a small group of staff during this summer, BUT I know we can do all tings through our Lord Jesus Christ (Phil 4:13)to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 AM

    WHAT!!!!
    I bet u stuffed ur sef eh????

    Harri

    ReplyDelete

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...