Sunday, September 06, 2015

As I have the opportunity to take care of our little friends.






I get to go to the reptile store and get the food for them. While there at Underground Reptile. As you walk in you see these massive snakes on your left hand side. They sure look some what content.  

Well this is Lizzy our Breaded Dragon. She just loves the Super Worm. I have not had the chance lately to go buy them for her. Last week I asked Jeremy to get her some food. He thought she would like crickets. I guess she did. But as I was dropping the worms in her dish, She just jumped in and had to it. 
I really have not been doing to much of any thing any more except working and working out. So the pictures have been very few. I hope tomorrow to have some of my family. I will be driving up there tonight. So if my plan work out, you will see something new for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...