Thursday, September 24, 2015

I just love checking tings out.


Back a little while, Coke came up with this idea to make our bottles of Coca Cola personal. Well in the spring I was up visiting my family in Orlando, Fl. I found a bottle with my name on it. 


Well yesterday I was standing in line at Walmart and saw these now. This is Snickers way of making it personal. You all have seen the commercial about a guy being upset. Then taking a Snickers bar and turning back into who they normally are. I just thought it was funny and you all know how much I love to share. 
The bar for me today is SATISFIES. I have Jesus and I know I will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...