Tuesday, September 08, 2015

That correct this be my family.


Okay I have had a change to spend a day with so old friends.(Labor Day)  Hey I look back in my pass and just remember so many great times with these folks. 
Every summer I would spend two weeks with Greg and Bonnie (then). They lived in Tonawanda, New York. It was a wonderful time of swimming and just hanging out each summer together. Now I would see Deb and Mark on holidays, like 4th July or Memorial Day was at my dad's place. back in Webster, New York.Then on Labor day we would close the pool for the winter.  
This is Greg, me, Debbie her hubby Jon, Bonita and Mark. As we were deciding on where should we go for lunch? I told them about how our parents had the same conversion when they were still around. Looking around and see my aunt and uncle in each and everyone of my cousins. Greg and Bonita, Aunt Thelma and Uncle Wally. Then Debbie and Mark, Uncle Roy and Aunt Jerry.
Folks I have been told many times I look just like my dad Uncle Carl. 
What goes around come around. Just enjoy your family as much as you can. You never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...