Monday, September 07, 2015

Okay I left work at 6 pm and on my way.


I just love clouds and how our Lord shapes them and just blesses me. 


Labor Day WEEK-END. Wow these roads are dead. Now this is Sunday afternoon  maybe evening. This is 95 going north. 


More beautiful clouds and just looks so nice. There is rain in them clouds? 


This is the Florida Turn Pike heading north. 


Okay what is this all about? Well last night I drove up to my cousins place. It took me about 3.30 hours. That would be Winter Haven/ Auburndale, Fl.  This last picture I was trying to show you how my windshield is full of bugs. I was thinking Love Bugs. But my cousin tells me that season is closer to the end of September.  
Well I just got off a text to my other cousins that live in the Tampa area. We will see what happens. I am hoping to drive over there and spend a day with them all. 
I hope to get some nice pictures and will share tomorrow, prayerfully. 
Have a wonderful day and be save as people like me are out there driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...