Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I started out just riding down the road a little ways.


I was watching the sky for rain. It was over cast but not looking to bad. So I rode up to my dad's old place. This is Sandal Foot Cove, area. This is the club house. I remember many days spending time up at the pool, when I would come to visit. Then after I moved in to my uncle house 1986. That is a story alone. But I did live here in Sandal Foot for four (4) years or so. 


This is looking at the tenth hole on the golf course. 


Number nine (large course) Nine of the small course,(on your right). Oh there are two courses here. The small one is nine holes par 3. The large one is called the Boca Dunes now. That is a 18 holes par 72



This is the swimming pool. 






This was my folk's place. Back in 1977 my dad and step mom moved into this place. My dad retreated from selling cars, pretty much his whole life. That was in Rochester, New York. Back then I use to fly down from Cleveland, Ohio and spend a week or so with them. In 1987, Carma (second wife) and I moved into one of my dad's sister's house here in Sandal Foot. Then moved out around 1991 or so. As my folks were getting older I use to keep this place up. The sad part is back in 2008, my mom passed and we sold this place to the first person that walked in. Sold it for pennies. But now there is a couple of folks living in it and sad part, not really taking to good of care of it. 



But I can tell you this, No one can take away the great memories I have when my folks were still alive, living here. It was a enjoyable trip today just to going down memory lane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...