Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I have made it here to the other side again. That right I am in Nassau Bahamas.


Well my trip was not with problems. As I try to be pretty much on my own sometimes, I kinda wish this time I asked for help. Okay this is what happen. When I travel, I like the idea of parking my truck at the Tri Rail and taking the train down to the airport. This way, I don't have to ask others to take me, plus I don't have to pay for parking at the airport. Okay now I was running pretty close to the time the train was to come into the station. I got to Sample Road station and looked for a parking space. Nothing there. Thinking okay now what do I do the train will be here in 5 minutes? I drove around twice looking for a spot. Nothing at all. I look up and see the train is coming NOW. I need to make a call. Drive to Cypress Creek station. I need to get going. I drove on 95 south to the station. Got there and saw the train take off from the station. Okay now I need to wait another hour for the next train. 
While waiting I said Lord I need to get to the airport. I am flying out at 2:22 pm. It was 11:00 at the time I got to the station. Next train is at 11:58. I should be at the airport by 12:22. But I got there at 1:15 pm. You can see I made it anyway.  









I am here and having a wonderful time. I was picked by Tim and will be staying here for my time. As yesterday came and went I was at the Adventure Learning Centre. I will share picture tomorrow on all that happen. 
May you have a wonderful day and let us see what Our Lord has planned for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...