Thursday, October 01, 2015

This place is so beautiful.


That right folks this is the north side of Nassau

This is the best place to get some great tasting seafood. 




This is the reason we are out and eating at this place. Yesterday was Garin's birthday and we had this chance to spend it with his friends. 


After we sat down and ordered our food. Felicia brought out the cards that folks back int the states that have mailed to him for his birthday. There was 23 cards. man I don't think in my whole life I have ever even gotten that many cards during my life time. 


This is Cracked Couch. It was so enjoyable. 


This is the place to come for Bahamian food. Visitors and Bahamians love this place. 


This is Tim, Felicia, Gravin, Judy and Bob. Man how I miss this place and my family here. But I am enjoying. Now folks I see there is a hurricane coming our way. We have not done anything yet to be ready. As you live here, we pretty much just say WHAT IS COMING? 


The guy here is Eddie White. Now I have known him since I got here. Eddie has had a lot of troubles in his life. The sad part was it was his choose. 
As I was at the All saints yesterday, He heard my voice and walked over and said, is that you Tom? 
It was so good to to see this guy. The real neat thing is, that He is married to lovely lady, (Quen) 
Well Eddie looks like he has his act together now. He is working at Lowes Pharmacy. This is a big employer here. 
Okay folks we are watching the weather channel now. I will try to keep you in the loop later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...