Monday, October 19, 2015

I woke up and went out to the truck and guess what?


Sorry to say, I knew the battery was on her last legs. That means ready to say good bye. I wrote about this last week. This battery is from 7/2009. That means it lasted 6 years. That to me is fantastic. 
The real funny part was, back when I got this truck, A friend of mine, Mike was telling me it is time for a new battery then. July 2014. So folks I have been blessed. 
So I asked Larry (roommate) to give me a jump. Started right up. Left for Walmart. Knowing I was suppose to be at work by 9 am It was 8:50 now. 


Driving over to Walmart. I had to make a quit stop. So guess what spilled, my large glass of smoothie. It filled the cup holder and just made a mess. So I cleaned it up. Open the hood and started taking the battery out. I looked and saw that there was some junk under the post itself. Thinking, maybe that is all I need, is to clean it up and see what happens. It started right up. I went to work. All seemed well. But thinking, why take a chance each morning that is will be dead again? So I spent the $92.32 plus tax and fee tax. $1.50, what is this for? 
Hopefully the truck starts this morning? 
The reason the large glass, I had a small one that fit into the cup holder. But not sure what happen to it at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...