Monday, October 12, 2015

Saturday is happening now.


Okay where is the Men's ROOM??? 




Looking here and there. No signs to let me know. So I opened up every door that was unlocked. Okay now I came back to this door and opened it up. There it is. The Men's room is the Wedding Room. 


Okay now the guys got up around 6 am to go out in the parking lot to do some work outs. I was not there,so I could not tell you who was there or not. I was sleeping over at Monty's home. 
Elord was telling us what the days plan was again. Hey take a look at the nice T shirts we all got. 


This is our speaker for the full week-end. His name is Pastor Rob Elliott. He now is the senor pastor at Calvary Bible. You might have seen him in other pictures from last weeks service. The main message was on Joshua 1:9 I command you be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord you God is with you where ever you go. Plus there was more about what is being courageous is about? It really helped me with what I believe He is trying to show me. 
I have been trusting in the verses below for the last 15 years I will say. 1 Chronicles 28:10 and 20 and 21. Which talks about Being Strong and do His work. There is more to these verses, but I would I want on sharing them down the road. 



What a view. The swimming pools and then look out and see the ocean. Wow seeing things like this just reminds me why I stayed as long as I did. You might have a rough day and just take a walk out to the ocean and look at His creation and say wow. 


This is the rooms we used to play the games and shoot some pool. 






I am not sure if this is breakfast or lunch. But you can see we all enjoyed the food and just so relaxing. 


That is right we even had some goodies. 



This is the room right across form our meeting room. These are ladies from the church called God Of Prophesy. Now those women could sing. And loud too. 


Mark and I left around 4 pm and he drove me back to Billy's place. Folks I just look around and say wow what a beautiful place to live. The sad part is Baha Mar is shut down for now. It never did open as they planned last Dec 2014. But the talk is maybe down the road they can finish it up and see. There are some troubles with the buildings and even have some stuff not right on the inside of the buildings. 





This is the small Straw Market in Cable Beach area. 




Just look at this place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...