Friday, October 09, 2015

Wednesday came and went.


This is Tim and Felicia home. I left around 8 am on Wednesday morning. Riding Tim's bicycle. Which I was very blessed to be able to just enjoy a nice ride on the west side of the island. 


This is just pulling out of the gated area that they live in. 


Heading west on Western Road. 


Rode by Fort Bay area an then rode to Lyford Key. Kept heading east now. Towards Albany. 



This is Jaws Beach.



This is the area where the cliffs are. Patmos an others have jumped from this cliff here. 



This is where they would climb up on the wood here and jump. I was told it is 35 feet high. 



I remember living about these stick figures. These are the slave women that waited for their families to come to this island. There is more to this, but as I am writing I can not remember what else. 




This is where this island gets it electric from. There were 16 generators. They only use 4 at a time,  to provide the power for this island alone. 


This is pulling into Coral Harbor area. 



Yes this is a selfie as I stand at the beach line here. Coral Harbor


This is park was built for the neighborhood here. Batcar's built it. 



This is South Beach. I stopped just before I got to Billy's home. 




This is right after I got to All Saints Camp. So I rode another 5 more miles to get to Billy's place. 
I sat around with Billy, just getting caught up a little. Mean while I went back out to the bike and saw a flat tyre. Come on Lord???? 
The sad part was while in the states I bought two tubes for this bike. But I bought the wrong ones. So on Thursday Billy took me to the bike shop here. Had to rebuy them the correct ones. The valve stems are different than the normal tubes we use to use years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...