Friday, October 09, 2015

This is Tuesday morning at ALC


AsI just walked around and looked at all that is going on here, I just told the Lord I have been blessed to be part of this place for those many years. 



Looking at this puppet stage, how Mark,Tim, Kevin and myself worked on this for many days. Now looking at it, saying WOW. It really turned out pretty great looking. How many children now get to come here and hear about Jesus Christ each day, from this stage. 



This train has been here longer than I have. I think it came two years before I got here. Maybe even more? Look it is still up and running. That is by God's Grace ONLY. 



This is walking out back in the wet lands behind the ALC. Last time I was here last year, Mark was telling me how our neighbors next store were fighting to get this land. But like the train, it is by His grace they still have the land 





As when I was living here, Tim, Billy and I would go out to lunch each Tuesday. That was out treat to us for all the work we do here. The guys around this table are Bob,(he works over at the Camp)  Billy and Tim. Plus I have been very blessed to say Tim as given ALC many good and worth wilded  projects for these many years. Tim loves working with lumber, (wood) He just as a way of making it happen. So when I was here I would always have a wood project for him to work on. 


Okay here is another wood project for us to build.(today)  The staff here thinks they need to build something for the birds in this cage. If a hurricane comes, where are they going to ride it out? 

Not sure who, but I was told that they shipped these birds in from the states? When placing the order, they were told you would loose around 10% during shipping. So they bought 100 birds. Not sure how many are here now, maybe 80? But as Tim and I worked on the cage for them, it really was neat to see how they just sit there and watched us. I enjoyed watching them too. 
Well as our time was winding down, we only got the frame up for this cage. Now Pat will finish it up with ply wood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...