Sunday, October 04, 2015

All these pictures are driving down towards and then on Shirley Street in downtown area.




These three pictures above are of Kemp Road on the north side. 


Now this is Shirley



This is the small strip mall we use to get our feed at called J.L. Feed

This is coming up to Mackey Street




I am sorry but forgot the name of this street, going up to the Paint Place.



This is my good old friend Harri. He over sees and works at The Paint Place. He is the one that use to come and help me at the ALC. I have always enjoyed our time and just knowing him is a real neat ting. 







These two pictures above are of the hospitals here downtown Nassau. Doctors' is the one you need a credit card to walk into.(first one)  If you have been following my blog back a couple of years ago or more, I stayed at this hospital call Princes Margaret. The reason was I didn't have insurance back then and I just didn't want to spend my money on it either. Both times I was there. They took good care of me and walked out both times no charge. The same doctors work at both places. 



This is always neat to see. But the sad part is what the horses have to go through each day. 


These are our Police Officers. While downtown they wear their whites. It really is a neat ting to see them and I know the visitors enjoy watching them directing the traffic on Bay Street. Hopefully today I will be walking along Bay Street with Kevin. We are going to church and then spending the day together. 


I know it is hard to see this pictures, what is said's. But here goes, Protect Ya Ting. 




This is the end of Shirley Street on the east side. Blue Hill is here. I know I am spelling Blue Hill wrong, It is a English spelling. But proniced Blue Hill. maybe today I can get the correct spelling for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...