Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sunday afternoon at Star Bucks


Okay I guess today was my day to spend at Star Bucks. The reason I say that is. that morning, Billy and I went to the Star Bucks over in Palmdale. Billy always goes there , pretty much every Sunday to do his Bible study for the sermon that he will be doing that day. So I just sat there and read my Bible and just enjoyed the smoothie I got. 
Then after a while or so, he drove me to Calvary Bible, which is just around the corner. He dropped me off there and went his way. I went to Sunday school, oh that right the blog before this one is those pictures. 
Okay after church I saw some of my old friends there. we all decided to meet at Start Bucks at Harbor Bay Strip Mall. No problem, Michelle gave me a ride there. 



Okay now as we sat here, we just had a wonderful time getting some what caught up all that has been happening with each person. Folks if you have some good friends. Please keep those lines open and keep in touch. As I lived here for those many years. I was part of the Single's at Calvary Bible. I look back and say they kept me accountable and just stayed as friends. So coming back at this time, was very rewarding to spend a little time with them and just hang out. 
Okay as the time was winding down. Mitchell told before that she had another appointment with a old friend. So we said our good byes to all. Then Michelle her daughter and I left to go back to her home. She told her friend to meet her at Michelle house. 


Okay while driving back her home, I saw the beach on the north side and just wanted to get a quit look. Okay back her home, her friend came and I am sorry but I don't remember her name, it was like Shneil. So as we sat there, asking where should we go? Talked about Outback Steak house, then other places. But Michelle said let us just go back to Star Bucks. I am riding along, so no problem. 



This is where we sat for while. The getlemen sitting there, knew Michelle's friend. So as he sat there, he asked all kinds of questions of me, like where do I live and wanted my phone number and my address too. I gave him the church address and their phone number. Plus he asked for my email. I gave him my old one. Man I just meet this guy and he is telling me that he flies over to Ft Laud all the time. He would like to keep in touch and let me know when he comes into town. I just meet the guy, I forgot his name. Michelle told me afterwards he has a scam going on, she believes. 


Okay while there the rain just kept coming. The heavy sit guy on the left here is a proformer here in Nassau. Plus a Pastor too. I have been to his church a little while ago. 
Okay it is raining and it got real crowed. 




See the water level. Okay getting on the plane right now. I will be home in about hour or so. I hope to be caught up on my blog by tomorrow. I pray you all enjoyed this time I have spent here. God Bless to ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...