Saturday, October 31, 2015

Well folks it is Halloween.



At Calvary Chapel as staff we all have a chance to crave out a pumpkin and put it on display. This way the whole staff can vote on it and really see who is talented. I am not sure who's is the best. today as I go in I think they will have the winners setting on a table upstairs in the office area? 
It really is fun to come here and be part of this body of Christ we are. It is in all fun that is it. 


During the morning we had a health fair happening here too.  They did this last year too. What it is, Humana comes in with other people to put our staff through health testing. You know blood pressure, sugar,weight and height. Even had computers set up to put all our information in and conpair where we stand with other peoples. Like are we taking good care of ourselves and eating right and just overall, doing what is best for our bodies. I really thought in the last year I have been taking good  care, but since I use to smoke and drink I am conpaired to a 64 year old. I am only 63? 
BUT FOLKS I AM FEELING THE BEST I HAVE IN YEARS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...