Sunday, October 25, 2015

Last night at the church we had Underground Reptile come out.





It is so neat to see how young children are interested in reptiles. This place called Underground Reptiles is located on Hillsborg and Power Line Road. I have known the owner Ryan for many years. We use to volunteer together at Calvary back when we were at Gateway. 
Our Family Ministry likes to bring them out and just let the children enjoy checking different reptile out. So after service I had a chance to go see what they brought to show them. 
I am very blessed to be able to call Calvary my place of worship and work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...