Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Okay we are now on Sunday moving forward.


This is Calvary Bible. This was one of the churches that use to support me, while I was living here. They were my family back then and today was a wonderful time to just see them and say hello. 
What happen up to this was, Tim and his family and I picked up Kevin and we all went to Calvary for church. Then afterwards Kevin and I walked downtown and just enjoy getting some what caught up on all he had been doing and myself too. 


This is looking east on Bay Street. From here we went to Burger King for lunch. I am not sure why I didn't take any pictures in there? But that is okay. You all have seen a Burger King at one time of another. 


This is Star Bucks. I know how much Kevin loves getting his Star Buck coffee. 



This is along the water front in Nassau. 


There were a couple of ships in port here. 


This is the New Straw Market. It really is not that new. I think in 2012 it opened. But as you are a visitor here this is one of your main stops. We didn't even get inside at all. Oh I did stop at the Harley Davidson store to look around. 



Just walking along and enjoying the sites. 


This is a new park that was built a couple of years ago. It really came out nice. 



Okay this is the place that I always thought was for children. Now look at the big green frog and why wouldn't it be? Well I had to learn the hard way. many years ago, right after I got here. The eight (8th graders need a place to have lunch. I am thinking this look like a fun place. Well after about 20 minutes sitting there. I thought maybe NOT? I did ask the over seers if they wanted to leave? They it will be okay. So we stayed and enjoy a good meal, but in the back ground the folks working there, were pushing the visitors to take shots from the bar. Like put your back to the bar and lean backwards. Then they would pour the bottle into your mouth and there is your shots. 


This is looking down Bay Street heading west. 


This is the next road over from Bay Street on the south side. 


We went to Mc Donald's for my coffee. But they didn't have any. So milk shack time. 


This be Kevin. That right he is all growing up and looking pretty sharp. He turned 20 on March 17 this year. Okay now we sat here a little while and just got some what caught up. Bus ride time. Sat out in front of Mc Donald's and got the #12 bus. 


Had to wait around for about 20 minutes or so. Then we took off. Man these guys sure do drive faster that I thought while I lived here. I have never taken a bus before here. So I enjoyed the ride. 


I have ridden buses in the states and never had to stop for fuel while in it. That was so funny, just pull up and get $20.00 of diesel. Now here $20.00 really doesn't give you much fuel. But we rode down an dropped Kevin off first and then I got off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...