Friday, September 17, 2021

Hey a day before I left for Baltimore.


As we have driven by here, on Hutchison Island. Not really seeing what this place was being rebuilt for. Jake, (Jeanne's son) was telling us that they opened and they service pizza. Well we have been talking about having pizza. So we told Jake that Monday after work we were going to The Pie Hole. Would he like to join us? He told his mom, sure and he was bring a friend. 


When you first walk in you see this Shuffle Board set up. Hey I remember my dad taking me to a bar that always had one of these. I use to play it. It is free too. 


We got here a little earlier than Jake did. So we sat down and looked over the menu. 



Well I know what my baby wants, White Pie. I was happy with that. Jake and his friend Jeana, (sorry) I think? They ordered a large with pretty much everything on it. Oh we did order appetizer, meatball sliders. We talked about afterwards that the sliders were the ticket.  



This is my baby's White pizza. Plus. 


This is the one Jake ordered. This was every good. I enjoyed Jeanne's too. We only had one piece of each one. 
Sat around and ate and just hung out for a while. Then we both had things to do afterwards. 
At the end we brought both pizza's home. I know my baby has been eating them too, since I have been gone. I would love a piece right now. I am hungry this morning. Here at Don't home I have been eating, but this morning I see these pizza's, oh boy. 
Okay by the weather man here, is telling us to is going to rain all day. I looked out a little while ago, it was just sprinkling a little. I think we can move on and work on the deck. I really want to get this done and I know he has a couple of other projects he wants to do. 
So I hope everyone is doing their part in praying for out country and all that is going on. 
I know watching the news here is not looking to good, our future??? 
BUT OUR LORD IS STILL LISTENING AND WANTING US TO CALL ON HIM. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...