Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Jeanne and I were driving behind Publix, in the Sabal Palm Plaza.


If you look to the left lower of the picture you will see a iguana.  










There are many iguanas. There are orange top kind, and a lot of small brown ones and other kind too. 
I really tried to get pictures of them all. But as you zoom in you loose where they are. Over all there were like 10 different sizes, all long this area. 
I have been told the orange top ones are eating the smaller kind. So the orange top will be running the show.
In a way I look on and say why is this? It is like anything else in this world the weak one are over ran and we are ruled over. 
I look at our country and see how we are getting over ran by rules and making us, to wear mask. 
I know I had both of the shots. So why? 
My God is bigger than this an He is my ROCK. 
I TRUST HIM AND LEAN ON HIM. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...