Friday, September 03, 2021

Hey everyone, need a new shower and tub hook up?


Our work is cut out for us this day. 



We are trying a new way of redoing the faucet. 





It really was a lot easier doing this with the hoses and just putting a couple of 90's Then put nipples on a piece of CPVC. 


I am not sure why? But this is not a easy fix. It is hard to explain, but we got the handles straighten out and they even work. Well are now finished with her (Joyce) hubby's bathroom. 
There is so much going on in our world these last days. PRAYER IS OUR ANSWER. 
I pray this week-end is a time for us to reflex on our neighbors and others that are dealing with everything that is going on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...