Wednesday, September 01, 2021

At last this bathroom is winding down.


We got the vanity in and all is looking good. 


Put the molding around the vanity and molding around the waynes coating too. 




Just looking around and checking things out. 





Okay this bathroom is DONE. I believe we did a nice job here. 



We do have one more item to do to make this bathroom finished. That is pulling out the old faucet and shower system in the bath tub. But we need a break. So we went to Wendy's and had their chili. 
It is such a great small meal and refreshing. 
We did enjoy it and we went back to do the faucet.
I will write about this tomorrow. 
I am very happy to know that our Lord is in CONTROL. 
Please keep our south in prayer too. A lot of destruction, happen there. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...