Wednesday, September 15, 2021

On my way to see my old friend Don.


I left my house at 3 am and I made it here. The ride was wonderful and enjoyable. 


As I sit herr waiting for the train, I thought why not put the back pack into the large black box. To make my walk easier to get to the bus and then the airport. 


This is a happy thing to see. I use to ride this train every once and while. I would ride my bicycle to the train station. Hope on and take it south. Get where I want and ride form there.  




This is a good palace to be. On the train. Now relax and enjoy. 


They have gotten the larger buses now. Which works great for my bags and this large box. Maybe to are asking WHY the large box? Well I am going up to Baltimore to help my friend out (Don). he has a deck to rebuild and I enjoy using my Ryobi tools. That is pretty much what is in this box. 



I know I got here early, which is a relief for me. I have this fear of being late and missing the plane. But i am here and just enjoying my relaxing time. Reading and doing my blog. 


The plane was about half full. 


This was my breakfast and very much enjoyed. Southwest is 50 years old. This is crazy isn't? 


It did take a few minutes to get the bags and box. 
I got out and Don came along and we are on our way. 
He has a doctor appointment. So we left there and took a drive around and just get caught up on what is life handing us. 


I left him at the doctor office, he gave me his truck and I took a ride to Dunkin Donuts. This is a great breakfast and lunch? Not really, but it did taste good. 
Okay I made is safely here and we are on our way to get this deck repaired. 
As we drive around I really did enjoy our time and just watching the hills and trees and different surrounds. 
I just want to say thank you Lord for my trip and all that He has planned for us this time together. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...