Friday, August 19, 2022

These two are from my passed.






This is Don and Richard. Yes I have known these two for over 50 years. Yes it is crazy to think 50 years has gone by. Well Don and I have known each other since I was 7 years old. I even have a video of him at my 7th birthday party. Richard and I meet in high school. Mean while Don, Richard and I use to live together, back in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Don was going to University Of Michigan.  I think Richard, was going to school in Ypsilanti, Michigan. I think he was into music. I know he use to play the violin. I have lost contact with him over the years. But I know Don kept track of him.  

Well Don text me on August 14th telling me that him and his wife Meg were in Ann Arbor visiting her family. So I guess Don hooked up with Richard and they made a day of playing golf and just getting caught up on their lives. Don told me that 25% of the game actually hit the ball. The rest of the time, he sucked, but it was a great golf course and few golfers, It was ideal. Those are his words. 
Okay back to Richard,  I introduced him to his wife back in the 70's I was working at Kinney Shoes at Ann Arbor Mall, or it could have been Blairwood Mall ? I think it was Ann Arbor Mall, she was one of our sale girls there and her name is Jill. Sorry to say, I really don't remember much about their relationship. But I know they have been together ever since. 
Oh well I love to share and see how things worked out. 
Okay my fellow friends out there. I just want to tell you that Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you and He is right along side of you and what you are going thru. 
Talk with HIM. It doesn't have be any thing fancy or eloquent, speech. Just talk with Him like I am talking with you. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...