Monday, August 01, 2022

Not sure, but I think this was Saturday July 23rd.


This is really early on Saturday morning 5am. Started the fire and put the brisket and pork roast. 




The temps are coming up, we need 170 degrees. 


Well I started cleaning up the patio and the screen room. Get it all ready for family and friends get together. 











Well Jeanne and I kept checking the weather for the day, it keeps telling us, rain is on it way. 
So we put up our tent. Now looking back, I am not worried about the rain. Just incase if it rains, we have all our bases covered.  


The brisket came out beautiful. 
Okay the family and friends asked if we could eat inside? Found out the the tent leaks. 



Everything went great. All enjoyed the food and the company was good too. 



All this looks great and now really don't have much to clean up. Just the grill. 
Then put all the chairs and things away. 
This last Saturday we had a get together in our back yard again. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...