Monday, August 15, 2022

We bought some cherries last week and wow.




I don't think I have ever seen cherries this huge? That is Jeanne thumb and compare? 

 


There is a store called Aldi's. I think we stop there ad least once a week to just see what they have. Just like we bought that air conditioner a couple of weeks ago? Some great deals. 
Okay back to the cherries, these were on sale for $2.99 a pound. That to us is a great price for cherries. 
I see them in Publix for $4.99 a pound. Okay how can we go wrong? Last week we bought four bags. These last Sunday we were out and got another five bags, 
I guess we really do enjoy them? 
So folks how is things going? On my end of the world life is good. But I know many are getting all worked up about what happen this last week-end in Mar-a-Lago. It really does sound like the FBI is really trying to destroy President Trump. 
We all need to remember, WHO REALLY IS IN CONTROL? 
Our Lord Jesus Christ and He has a plan. 
My prayer for all of us, is to just keep trusting Him. The only place to get any peace is thru HIM. 
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you: my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give you. Let not your hearts be trouble, neither let them be afraid. 
We have a part in His plan, like right now, the voting booths are open and we need to do our part in getting President Trump back into to the White House. Plus getting the Republican Party back in control of Congress. 
So please do your part. 

These are the folks running in our district. 
We are going to vote this afternoon. Maybe we will see you there? 
Please say a prayer or two and let us have HIS peace in our own hearts. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...