Tuesday, August 09, 2022

We have been having some trouble getting air conditioning into our bedroom.


Jeanne and I went for a ride to see what is new at Aldi's Grocery Store. The reason is we needed more milk and a couple of other items. So let's go to Aldi's? Their milk is always cheaper than Walmart. $3.29 a gallon?  
Got there and got our items and saw these air conditioners on sale, $229.99. for $59.99?? Wow that sound to to good to be true. We put a new air conditioner in our home last August. Then I think in December we had them come back and put in all new duct work. Thinking, maybe that will help us get more air into the rooms that really aren't? Like our bedroom. it is right next to the air handler and it should be getting the coldest there? Okay spending $59,99, why not give it a shot. 


Opened it up and made sure all the parts were here. Then went out side an made it happen. I took the one bottom glass panel out and, cut some 1/4 plywood up to fit the hole. I cut three different sizes. This way I can sandwich them into the glass frame. Which it worked out great. It took e a couple of smaller cuts to make is fit. It looks like it is going to work just great. Took me a about hour or so to get it all set up. 


Only problem I had was I only had three staples to hold the piece of screen in. I need to go buy another staple gun. The reason is I bought staples but they would not go all the way into the gun. I took them back and go my money back on them. 


Okay this has many controls. It cools, Dehumidifiers and even just runs a fan. I would love to run the dehumidifier but I need to have a rubber hose running outside. Plus gravity feed. Which will not happen. We have cement walls and I am no aloud to drill a hole into them. I thought about asking Jeanne, but why rock the boat 




It seems to be working just great. 




Now to can see how much my baby loves this unit. SEE 73 Degrees. She is very happy and I am too. The rooms stays cool during the night and we just turn it off during the day. 




It is a nice looking unit too. 
Okay a couple of days after I installed this, we went back to our Aldi's to see if they have any more? Sorry all sold out. So we made a plan to going to all the Aldi's in this area. Which we did and all sold out. We found out we have three in our area. 
The reason we wanted to get a couple of other units, down the road we might want to put one in the bedroom farness room away from the handler. Maybe even sell them on Craigslist? 
Oh well wasn't going to happen. 
Well Jeanne and I have been working at the school now for a couple of days. Yesterday I put up a bunch of pictures we bought for her classroom. and I will be sharing those in the next couple of days. 
Over all life is good and JESUS LOVES YOU. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...