Saturday, August 27, 2022

I took these pictures awhile back.


I was on my way to Aldi's one day. Thinking this happen maybe two months ago. I was going thru some of my pictures, trying to put them in files so I can down load them. So I saw a boat in the middle of the road. Wow. 


I got a little closer and thinking this is crazy 


Okay the boat is heading south. The truck is head north. I think the trailer is mixed in there too. Something you don't see to often??






Well today is Saturday and I am just going to hang out at home and rest my knee. I have been having a young  lady (Jan) come over everyday, since Monday of this last week. She specialized in Lymphedema Therapy. 
I need to drink 8 liter water bottles each day. She brings in her massage table and I lay on it and she starts  pushing downwards with her hands. From the top of my throat, then does the same on my arms. Then goes to the bottom of my legs and pushes upwards. What she is trying to do is push the fluids out of my leg back into my Lymph Glands. 
Here are the measurements we started with.


She will be back tomorrow and prayerfully it will keep going down. 
Folks this has been a rough road so far. I just want to get back to work and maybe play some tennis or ride my bike Just want to be back to normal. 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...