Thursday, November 03, 2022

On Sept 23rd. Big Lake came in the pulled off our old roof. Just a side note, I have not been doing my blog, reason is my left knee problems.


This company is very organized. It sees everyone know what they are to do. 
The problem I and Jeanne are concern is, There is a Hurricane Ian coming our way. YES 
But I am writing this blog Nov 3rd. So we know all is well, HERE. The west coast of Florida hit Sept.28th. got hammered. My family has told me they all made it with out any problems. They live next to Tampa. 







While we were looking for a new roof, most of the roofers use stuff like this now. I know they all had different manufacturers. Well in the old days they use to felt paper. Kelly the salesman for Big Lake explained that this is water tight and will protect the roof now. Then after they get the medal roof , it is still water proof. Thinking back when I was helping different people, I remember another manufacturer. Ice and Water Shield. I always remember Fire and Ice Shield. I found out that brand is used up north. 
On well  . 





Well as I kept looking outside. WOW what  mess? 
But as the day was winding down. They went around and cleaned up, every nicely. 
So we are all sealed in and now we need a inspection. Which the next day or so, a inspector came and signed off on it. 
Now they will be back to put the medal on, on Sept 28th. I will share more picture in the next couple of days. 
If you are not aware, I had knee replacement on May 5th and there has been some troubles. Just have not felt up to par. Now things are doing much better. 
Thank you for your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...