Tuesday, November 29, 2022

This is Monday afternoon, same week of Thanksgiving.


Jeanne and I drove south on Monday morning. We stopped at Doyle's business. To drop off a Apple Pie Cake. Remember those apple I pealed and cut up? You will see me doing that again down on this blog. 
Okay we meet my sister Kathy and my niece Debbie for a nice lunch. The place is called Old Key Lime House. It is in Lake Worth area. If you look back a year ago, you can see we meet at the same place. My sister and her daughter come down this way every year. This tie they stayed in Hollywood area. 



We had a great lunch and time to get caught up with our lives. Things keep moving forward and our lives are very busy. But times like these are very important to me and just seeing my family. 
Folks I look back at our lives and see how BUSY we all get and say next time we will get together THEN.  But PLEASE, everyone out there, MAKE THE TIME TO SEE FAMILY AND FRIENDS.THIS YEAR.  
Don't look back and say I WISH I DID THAT????
Well we said our good byes and Jeanne and I headed back home again.  


Okay I am here again pealing apples and cut the up for more Apple Pie Cake. Oh we gave a cake to Doyle and his wife. Plus Jeanne gave one to my sister too. So now we need to make a few more. 


This one is for us, Jeanne and I . She made one more for Thanksgiving dinner. I will share more about that during the week ahead. 


Jeanne and I were talking about different things like this trolling motor and things for the kids for Christmas. So we drove to Bass Pro Shop. First ting you see was Santa Claus. He really looked the part. 


Okay this is what we were talking about. This trolling motor is ran on GPS. This is way Jeanne would like this, so we don't need to use the anchor on the boat. 
We talked with the salesman there and he told us that he owns one himself. He went on saying how he uses his. Hey this machine does many things. Example- you can set the trolling motor by GPS. go along the shore line, like 20 feet off of it and stay on the correct path all the way. 
What we are hopping for is, we get to the spot that Jeanne's GPS says and stop right on to of it. 
I will be sharing about our time at Thanksgiving dinner. There we were talking with David (our nephew) he has been looking at buying one of these. 
After we got home, Jeanne went to Marine Connection here in Fort Pierce. 


Just looking around here and seeing all kinds of tings we could buy. 


This is always a nice picture. 


On the way home, what is there to eat there?? Not to much. So we stopped at Wendy's and look at this, Yes the FREE FROSTY FOR  A YEAR. ONLY COST $2.00 So I think Jeanne bought like 6 or more for stocking stuffers. 


I have ever heard at Wendy's you can get a Peppermint Frosty. Hey it was really good, tasty and refreshing. 


We both look at the menu and thought ware not that hungry. Hey #1 is what I usually get. But looking at the prices, $9.99 for the combo. 
We got the 5 for $5.00.(each) It filled us up and kind a tasty too. 
Well it is so good to be home and just being with my little girl. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...