Sunday, November 06, 2022

Jeanne and I had a chance to spend time with a couple.


Well a couple of weeks before Jeanne and I went to their shop, They have a tile store in North Palm Beach area. A little back ground, Jeanne use to me a legal secretary for this some what large Law Firm in West Palm Beach. Back when she was  in 20's 
So this guy Doyle and his wife. use to deal with Jeanne's boss. So he called her and ask her to help him with a legal papers. So we went to his shop last month and get some of the paperwork. We brought it back this weekend and afterwards we all went out to dinner. 
Yes they have a TOO,JAY'S here in the area. 






While sitting here I asked the waitress to take a couple pictures. This is my baby, Doyle's wife, (sorry don't remember her name) This is Doyle and I. 




We all had a wonderful time and  a great brisket sandwich, that is what Jeanne and I both had. 
We both could not eat everything, so To Go Bags were in order.  
As we were getting ready to leave, we walked by the Bakery that is here. 
Doyle's wife asked us if we wanted a piece of cake to go Why not? So Jeanne got the chocolate cake. I got a piece of banana cake. 
After we got or items we walked out to our cars and said our good byes. 
From there we ended up going to Sam's Club for some items for Jeanne kitchen. 
It really turned out to be a beautiful day and some good food and even we have dessert for the next couple of days. 
Funning thing is today is Sunday, and we are eating our left overs, now. Good Food. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...