Friday, November 18, 2022

Celebrating Jeanne's mom's 91st. birthday on November 1st.


This is Jeanne Shim Scott. She passed away in Feb. 2019. I was just dating Jeanne then. I did go to the funeral home and the church. It was a very sad day for Jeanne and her family. So since then, the family get together on this day to have a nice dinner and to remember their mom's birthday. Plus she is Korean. 
So the last two years we have been meeting at The Soul Garden, here is Fort Pierce. It is a Korean Restaurant
.



At the end we all got together for a family shot. But the sad part was I never got a copy of the pictures. So I will use last year's picture. That is below. 





This was taken 2021. Pretty much everyone is here. 
I know this time was very up beat and everyone had some thing to say about, mom. 
I am very honored to be part of this family and look forwarding in getting together for Thanksgiving this year. 
It should be a great time of feast and food. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...