Thursday, November 10, 2022

Jeanne and I are very blessed to have friends that are willing to help.


Yes we are NOW button up. That means we are ready for Hurricane Nicole. 








Here are two guys that are willing to help in the time of need.
 Pastor John, Jeanne (my young lady) and Pastor Craig
Folks really not thinking about the storm coming our way. 
More concern about the election that happen on Tuesday? 
But Jeanne was very concern about the storm? So we, Jeanne and I started putting up shutters. We got the right side and back of the house done, ourselves. I can tell you this, my girl was hauling the shutters on a two wheel dolly. She had to loaded them up and wheeled them over to the windows we were working on. As I am still using a walker to get around. I helped her put the up and screwed the nuts on. 
Like I said, I know this hurt her shoulder and I know it was not to good for me. I kept trying to keep off my left knee, but that didn't happen. Mean while Jeanne did call our friends and asked if they could come help us? That was early in the morning. 
They texted back and told her they will be here around 11am. Which they came a little earlier than planned. I tried to help, but I realized I was not really doing anything.. All three of them grabbed the shutters and just finished the job for us. 
It is all up and ready for Hurricane Nicole. 
We are very blessed, thank you Lord for all you do for us. 
It is Thursday Nov. 10th. now.
The storm has passed and all is well . 
I will share more pictures in the net couple of days. 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...