Monday, November 28, 2022

This was our last week-end, before Thanksgiving Day.


Okay it is a little cooler than normal. I think it was 60 degrees outside. So my baby wanted to have a fire, in our back yard. 





The neatness thing was, we got some, Lighting stuck trees, across street from our home. I think a couple of years ago, we went over there and got our chain saw and cut up enough to fill up large  garbage can. 
So I just looked up what is tree stuck by lighting is called Fossilized Lighting. 
So the reason we have this wood is, Jeanne saw the trees damaged by lighting, told me we need to get that. You are not to use when cooking on a grill.  But a fire pit is the best way to use it. 
I was watching the two logs, Jeanne put in. They sure didn't look like they were burning. But they were. It didn't burn as fast at all limbs 



Got up on Saturday  morning and drove over to Chic and Shore, it is downtown, Fort Pierce. We have been coming here for over the last three years. We have many items in our house that we bought here. 



My baby was looking for Christmas ornaments. Which she found, for our grand children and others. 
The girls that run this place, every year go all the way out to make it be Christmas.
Which they do a great job and always welcoming everyone in. The week-end before was their sale. We missed this year. 






So now this is Saturday or Sunday? Jeanne asked me to peal the apples and cut them up. She is going to make Apple Pie Cakes. I think she told me 4 four or 5 five of them. These will be Thanksgiving gifts  For our neighbors and family.  I know 2 two will go with us south on Monday afternoon. We will be going that way to see our old friends Doyle and his wife. Plus having lunch with Kathy (sister) and her daughter Debbie. So that will be the next story I write about this week ahead us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...