Sunday, November 20, 2022

Jeanne and I have been eating out for a little while now.



I am not sure if this was Sept 27th or not? The reason I say that is, We have been here a couple of times. Jeanne's birthday is Sept 27 We celebrated her birthday there. 


I was not fast enough to take a picture our food. But you can see my baby in a beautiful top she loves. 
Then  this Saturday Nov. 11th. we went to Golden Corral.





You can see this place really not jumping YET. The reason I say this, we try to get there by 3:30pm. The reason is, at 4pm the prices go up. So when we get there before then. Well the dinner food comes out at 4pm. Like steak and ribs plus, come out. So say we paid $9.99 each. (SENIOR PRICE) $13.99 dinner prices. 
So if you are in the mood for steak. Check this out. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...