Tuesday, November 22, 2022

We bought this sofa at our The Crossing Thrift Store.


I look at this sofa now and think, why did we buy this? At the time, last Nov. During this time I was helping out at The Crossing Thrift Store. You know picking up furniture and other items. 


This is Pastor Craig and Pastor John. We were loading up old refrigerator to just take to the land fill. 


These three are Pastor Craig, Debbie (store manger) and Troy.



This is where we dropped off this sofa. I know we needed a sofa, I sent a picture to Jeanne and she said, if you think we can use it. Go ahead and buy it. We paid $45.00. Thinking that will work. We loaded it back up on the thrift box truck, they brought to our home and dropped it here. 


So I guess we bought this last year at about same time. Jeanne and I went to three or four different furniture stores. I even think six or seven. Well after deciding what we wanted, had to order and wait about month and half before they delivered. Now we need to make room for the new items. 
I texted Pastor Craig, if he would like this for the thrift store? He said, sure, would. 
So this morning Pastor John and Troy came out and picked up the sofa only. I think we want to keep the old recliner, until we find out what will happen to the new one? 
Oh the really nice thing that they did was take down all the rest of the hurricane shutters. Then piled them back up, behind out larger shed. That was a BIG BLESSING FOR US. I took down the front ones right after Hurricane Nicole left our area. It was a lot more than I should have. I am using a walker for the Left knee and I was only suppose to do what they call TOE TOUCH. But while I was taking down the shutters, I just walked around like there was nothing wrong with my knee. Big problem for me. That was kind of stupid on my part. So for those guys to take them down and carry them back behind the large shed, was a BIG BLESSING FOR JEANNE AND I. It is so nice to look at in our back yard and see all that is going on.
THANK YOU PASTORS FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND WE ARE VERY GRAETFUL. 


You can see after they moved the old stuff, I vacuumed the area and made sure it was clean. 



The place we bough the new sofa and recliner was Badcock Home Furniture @ MORE. We decided to get these two pieces. 
After we have been using these two items, Jeanne has been looking at the back of the recliner. 






You really look, you can see what she doesn't like about this chair. The top is leaning on the right hand side of the recliner. 
We went and talked with the store manger today and she asked us to send some pictures to her head office and see what they can do for us? We were told they will send a service guy out and see if he can fix the leaning problem. 
So now have to wait and see what they say. 
We really do like the sofa and we will see what happens to the recliner? 

Thank you again Pastor Jon and Pastor Troy. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...