Friday, November 04, 2022

We are both very happy to see our new roof.


These guys started out, kicking butt. 





I did forget to tell you about how many sheets of plywood they had to replace right after they pulled the roof off. I didn't take any picture of that. They did take photos and we have copies of them. But I just know they did a great job. 
Overall we are so happy to see this done and now prayerfully all will hold together.
The Hurricane Ian came and went. No Problems at all. Our winds were only around 30 to 50 mile a hour.  









These pictures were sent to us by Big Lakes Roofing, I guess the envelope got wet?

At the end we had a bill for $16,306.00 Plus there is a 12 years roof guarantee. 
We will tell our friends and family that we trust this roof company.
 


Thank you BIG LAKES ROOFING. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...