Saturday, July 29, 2023

This is Wednesday morning (19th)


It's kind of funny, we were riding in the inter coastal and it was flat as can be. We start going out the Jetty (outlet) and WOW, the waves were coming in. So, Jeanne and I talked about the waves and what should we do? 




We turned around and started back into shore. Thinking, we know there is a storm out there and it is coming in sooner than we thought. So why take a chance? So, we loaded the boat back up and headed home. Got there and I used the pressure washer and boy did it come clean this time. Plus I clean the top over the council. 

You sure can see the mildew and all the dirt on the top. Afterwards I forgot to take a picture. But it did turn out beautiful.  Okay now what do we want to do? The weather looks like rain for the rest of the week. 

 


We talked about heading south, Miami area. We talked about going to the Miami Seaquarium. I goofed, I looked at the prices and thought maybe not? But I guess I didn't say anything to Jeanne. So, I was thinking we are just going south the Miami and South Beach. 
I took 95 south to Hillsborough then went east. This way we can site see and maybe stop here and there? We stopped in Pompano Beach. Walked over to the Ice Cream Shop and got a couple of cones. Then walked out on the beach and just checking different things out.  







This is the a small park here for the kids to play in the water fountains and just enjoy getting wet. 



When I lived in this area. I use to come down here on my bike and just enjoy riding and stopping here and there. 


Jeanne saw a real Iguanas (GREEN) sad part we have the big red ones up our way. These guys have taken over down here. I used to go to the school bus garage. There is a couple of large trees there and they are full of these guys. 


We needed to have one more stop. Boy this is such a nice area. Kinda miss it. 


It sure was nice to visit and see how this place really hasn't changed that much. 
Well, we are on our way south now and I will be sharing more the next couple of days. 
Folks I hope and pray you are all doing well, and you have been asking The Lord for His wisdom and love for others. We all are in this together and I know He is listening. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...