Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Hello again. I have a prayer request.

 I am sorry, I don't have any pictures of my friends, I am asking for prayers for them. Bob and Faye, they have been coming to the ALC for many years and they were always willing to do whatever was needed to make the ALC. 

Faye has been having trouble breathing and just found out she had a stoke too. I am asking for prayer to heal her and for our Lord to comfort her. Faye has always been there for us. Now I want to give back to her, asking for His loving touch. I know Bob, is worried. She is his life. 

PLEASE KEEP THEM IN PRAYER, PLEASE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...