Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Last week, my baby asked if I could trim the trees?


This has been over growing for a while now. When we pull out of our driveway, it is hard to see who is coming. So I did some trimming and just trying to get a better view. 





My trusting tool. Ryobi Sawzall. Man, this does such a great job. 


Has I look now, I know I did a lot more trimming than I thought. But it was worth it. Jeanne is very happy and now feels safer to pull out. 

I asked yesterday for Prayers for Faye and Bob. Tim and Mindy (friends from the ALC) went to so see them a couple of weeks ago. Mindy told me that Faye was hanging in there. 
Faye has been a faithful servant and will to do whatever she can to help others. 
SO PLEASE KEEP HER IN PRAYER. 
I thank you for everyone out there praying. We will see what the Lord will do. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...