Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Well , trying to get catch up a little. Today is July 18th.


I am not sure what day this was. But I know we have been going out in boat for a while now. 








We know pretty much every day down here in Florida we have afternoon showers, plus. some thunder and lighting. So, I guess we went out and came back in when they started. 


I think I did this after we washed the boat down. I know we broke this a couple of times before this last time. We were riding around in the inter costal. So how to repair this? Looking at it I think it still works. There is no broken wires, I can see. 



I cleaned out the holder. 


Go the pipe cutter we bought a week or so away. We helped out Roy's sister, they had a valve that was leaking. I didn't have my plumbing tools to repair it. So, she bought me a new pipe cutter. 



I found a piece of CPVC pipe in the shed, and it looks like it will work great. 


Okay, it is all fixed. Now does it still work. I have tested it the last couple of times out on the water, not sure if it does or not. 
Folks we have been so busy going out in the boat and fixing this and that. It's getting harder to find time to make up my blogs. I thought when you retire you have all kinds of time to do other things.  I guess this is the other things? 

Folks this is REAL. I know I am so easily to judge and say this or that. But at the end of the day. Should we throw our friends or family AWAY???? 
NOT AT ALL. Please read this and just think if you are on the other end of this, the flashlight? 
I know myself; I would want you to change my batteries. 
Please, let us help others and not judge so easily. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...