Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Great bunch of 6 graders, left today.

Hey we just had a group of 6 graders. they were from the Island of Freeport, Grand Bahamas. The school's name is Luayan. Not sure what it means. I think it is a Indian name. Well these kids came in and we all had a chance to share the Word of God both days. While they were with the ALC staff. all day Monday and then today with me.
I just want you all to know some thing about these kids. We went into one of the cabins, boy's. I asked them if they were okay. One boy came up to me and said he didn't know how to make his bed. The teacher came over and showed him. Then while talking with Sue, the leader, she was sharing how one of the s were wondering how many maids would be here to help them out. Sue told them none. The last week Sue was reading them a story about a poor little boy that always wanted to fly in a plane. During this time 4 of the boys in her class told her that their dads had their own planes. Just listening to this and watching them. These kids were really good and listen pretty much to me and their teachers. I really did enjoy their stay and this is just to let the world know we are spoiling our children and not giving them a real look at the world by letting them do their work and even making their own beds. Please if any one out there is doing this. Remember how it was when you had to learn and do it yourself. Please I know we want to give them every thing, so they don't have to worry about any thing. Remember your life before. Plus I really did enjoy their ways and how they were hungry for God's Word. Please keep them in prayer and hope to see them one day.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...